Webinar - MEGA Byte #7: Architecting Business Rules & Requirements for Decision Support
Thursday, July 31 | 11:00am EDT
Create traceability of your operating model to ensure productivity is not lost and costs do not spiral out of control.
Business rules and requirements are constantly evolving. How can you maintain a natural language for your business rules, while still ensuring that reengineering business processes will not impact ongoing operations? How are you managing the growing complexity associated with managing business rules and requirements so that productivity is not lost and costs do not spiral out of control?
This MEGA Byte will cover:
- Capturing the natural language of business rules and creating a common business vocabulary to facilitate collaboration
- Applying business rules across business processes to understand the impact of change to the operating model
- Identifying and mapping requirements to business processes to create traceability
Register for Upcoming MEGA Bytes:
- MEGA Byte #8: Streamlining Process Management Using Process Frameworks
- MEGA Byte #9: Evaluating the Current and Future State of Your Business Processes
Previously Recorded MEGA Bytes:
- MEGA Byte #1: Assessing Your Application Landscape
- MEGA Byte #2: Establishing the Target State of your Application Landscape
- MEGA Byte #3: Managing the Design & Evolution of your Technical Architecture
- MEGA Byte #4: Using Business Capability Maps to Realize Business Outcomes
- MEGA Byte #5: Exploring the Principles of Business Architecture Maturity
REGISTRATION on MEGA's webiste.